11 Health Benefits of Drinking Water
Drinking Water Benefits : Water is Life. This is a general statement but it isn’t an overstatement. The fact that you are visiting a water filtration website demonstrates that, at the very least, you already know the basics about water quality and how this effects your health.
Water is an amazing compound that is important at every level of your body’s functions. From the micro cellular activities that drive your body’s systems, and the interconnectedness of those systems, water is the essence of you. Clean Water creates better health and it creates a better you. Below is a list of the effects that water has on your body.
Below are 11 Health Benefits of Drinking Water
- Transports energy to your brain. Water makes up 85% of the brain and it maintains the neurological performance helping you think and react with better efficiency.
- Water is also the matter that cushions your brain against injury.
- Maintains and regulates body temperature. Perspiration is a mechanism that allows the body to regulate temperature. Being hydrated is important so that you help your body regulate its temperature.
- Assists digestion. Digestion of foods requires an adequate quantity of water. After eating a large meal, you will have noticed feeling low in energy. Drinking water with your meal will make digestion occur more effectively.
- Keeps skin looking younger and healthier. Skin is a bodily organ that requires water to help protect it. Your skin is also a membrane that absorbs and expels water. -The cleaner the water the more healthier your skin will feel and look.
- Lubricates and cushions bones and joints. Water is the main ingredient in the fluids that your body creates so that bones, cartilage, tendons and ligaments move more freely. Friction is decreased so damage and injuries are minimized.
- Promotes and maintains muscle tone. Muscle cells require water to transport nutrients so that they function at an optimal rate. Water also removes waste that can adversely effect performance and decrease recovery time.
- Metabolizes fat. Adequate water consumption is beneficial for kidney and liver function. When these organs operate at their best, the fat deposits metabolize into other chemicals that wont cause weight gain. Water is also needed to help the kidney expel toxins and other waste compounds out of your body. If you don’t drink enough water then the liver wont be so efficient in creating the ensigns that break down fats.
- Stops the blood from thickening. This puts less pressure on the heart. The circularly system can operate at maximum performance.
- Transports nutrients throughout the entire body.
- Eliminates toxins and waste.