10 Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
Health Benefits of Sex: Every adult deserves a healthy and safe sexual life. The health benefits of good sex life are innumerable. Clinical Psychologists, Sexologists and Sexual Health Therapists always point out the numerous health benefits of safe sex, both mental and physical. Sex drive activates neurotransmitters’ functioning, which positively impacts several body organs, including the brain and heart.
For those who lack an active partner to have safe sex, manufacturers provide facilities to buy sex dolls online or sex machines. The health benefits of sex are many, but one has to ensure that it is safe by avoiding the risk of contracting Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD). The varieties of real, human-like sex dolls available in the market will take sexual pleasure to the zenith. Many prefer these dolls over other toys like vibrators, dildos, etc., for its similarity to human beings and the extra comfort provided through the added features. There are creative and efficient solutions for everything in this ultra-modern era, including spicing up one’s sex life.
Read on to find out 10 Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- It helps boost the immune system and reduce the risk of several diseases in both men and women.
- Sex helps lower blood pressure levels.
- Sexual intercourse is beneficial for burning calories. Akin to cardio-vascular exercise, the increased rate of heartbeats and the involvement of various muscles during the whole process helps to burn out calories fast. The involvement of the muscles will, in turn, strengthen them. Sex burns about 108 calories every 30 minutes and gives a result of a light workout.
- It reduces the risk of a heart attack. The increased rate of heartbeats will help the heart to stay active and healthy. This will lead to lower risks for heart diseases, including cardiac arrests.
- Sex is useful in reducing pain, both physical and mental. An orgasm helps in getting relief from pains such as arthritic pain, headache, migraine, etc. It releases several hormones that function as pain busters.
- It provides better sleep. The prolactin, released after orgasms, lead to better sleep. The endorphins and oxytocin produce the effect of sedation, which is good for better sleep.
- In women, sex will help to improve bladder control. A better sex drive is like an exercise, which involves the active participation of many muscles. Pelvic muscles have a great workout time during intercourse. This leads to contractions of muscles, which in turn strengthens them. This is equally helpful as kegel exercises for pelvic floor strengthening.
- Sex helps reduce the risk of Prostate cancer in men. Studies show that men with active sex life have a lesser chance for prostate cancer.
- It helps to reduce stress and anxiety in both men and women. The happy hormones like oxytocin released during the intercourse will decrease negative emotions and decrease the chances for depression.
- The release of estrogen and testosterone will help improve the texture of the skin and give younger-looking skin.
Studies show that active sex life has psychological and physiological benefits. A good sex life often equates to quality and healthy life. People who lack active sexual partners can also reap the benefits of sex because one can easily buy sex dolls online from stores like naughty by nature. The quality products will surely provide one with the benefits of active sex life. Safe sex is not only pleasurable but also healthy, considering its positive impact in one’s life.