Symptoms and Possible Triggers of Anxiety
Anxiety is not a friend to anyone and knows no limits. It can really affect people of all backgrounds and ages, and it does. It’s estimated that about 40 million plus people have this mental health disorder. There’s a big possibility many are dealing with this silently, so that numbers can actually be a lot bigger. Anxiety can keep you feeling worried, stressed, and down.
The good thing is that there are ways to cope with this mental illness. Kratom has been used for centuries in Southeast Asia because of its mood boosting and stress relieving benefits. We’ll be going over some of the best kratom powders to try so that you can help get out of that rut anxiety often pulls you in.
Symptoms and Possible Triggers of Anxiety
Some people actually don’t know they’re dealing with anxiety, and so they don’t understand why they feel the way they do. Observing some of the signs of anxiety can better help you not only understand this prevalent mental health disorder, but you’ll be able to find what works for you in terms of avoiding some of the possible triggers.
Symptoms of anxiety can include:
- Feeling tense, stress, and/or worried
- Increase in heartbeat/heart rate
- Feeling tired
- More irritable and moody
- Fatigue or tired all the time
There are certain triggers you might want to be aware of that could be causing your anxiety to spike at times. Let’s take a look at some of these causes and triggers:
- Traumatic event can cause you to develop anxiety or make it worse
- Health issues can make you feel very worried or stressed, especially if it’s more severe
- Not exercising enough can trigger anxiety by not having a release. That tension and stress can build up and exercising can be a great way to let some out.
- Using drugs and/or alcohol has been known to greatly increase anxiety and depression
These are just some of the general triggers and symptoms. You can always reach out to your doctor or seek therapy if you feel that it has taken over your life and you find it difficult to do daily activities.
Top 3 Kratom Powders to Try
Kratom powder comes from an evergreen plant known as mitragyna speciosa. There are typically three main colored strains: red, green and white. Red is mostly sedating and for pain, while white is known to be more for focus and energy. Green is a hybrid of both and can provide a great balance of energy and even euphoria, as some claim. Kratom contains many alkaloids that give the effects that are sought after by many kratom lovers.
Here are three kratom strains you should try out for reducing anxiety and stress while improving your mood and increasing energy:
- Green Malay- This is probably the best strain ever for anxiety. People often feel euphoria from this strain and find that they feel good and motivated. It can be due to the amazing balance of alkaloids that make you feel balanced yourself.
- White Thai- White Thai is another awesome one that can make you feel pure bliss. You can find yourself feeling happy and positive from White Thai kratom powder, possibly getting you to do those projects you’ve been avoiding.
- White Maeng Da- Maeng Da in Thai translates to “pimp-grade”, which is exactly what it is. If you’re lacking energy because of anxiety and stress, this can be a great strain for you. You’ll be feeling a lore more focused, energized, and concentrated. If you work from home, this can be helpful to keep yourself on track with the tasks.
Other Kratom Powder Health Benefits
Not only is kratom powder great for reducing stress and improving energy as well as mood, but it has other great benefits. One of them is pain relief. A lot of kratom powders, especially the red strains, have analgesic properties that ease inflammation and pain in people with arthritis and chronic pain, as well as others.
There are so many people who are trying to stick to a healthier low-calorie diet and wonder about kratom powder calories. Finding kratom powder nutrition facts can be a little tricky, because there still isn’t much research on a lot of its potential health benefits. But the cool thing is that it is very low in calorie, fats, and carbs. Most kratom products and strains contain none of these or are extremely low in all three. Some even claim it suppresses their appetite, so you can take kratom guilt-free.
Choosing Kratom Powder Vs Extract?
Kratom powder is great if you want to take it as a tea form and for those who are new to it. Kratom extract is a lot more potent in effects, as it is an extract of all the alkaloids inside the kratom leaf. Kratom extract requires a smaller dosage than kratom powder, but it can be great for those who have a high tolerance and need something a bit stronger.
Difference Between Kava and Kratom
Some of you might be wondering about Kava vs kratom and which one to use. They are both great for those with anxiety, as they increase your mood and energy. Kava can be great, but its effects are a lot more limited and general. If you want different effects and at different levels, kratom is a great option as there are different colored strains with varying and unique properties.