Eight Dance Forms That Are Good For Exercise
Dance is something that helps you exercise your complete body from head to toe. Apart from having fun, we keep ourselves fit and healthy. Half an hour of dancing can help you in staying away from health problems.
1. Hip hop: Hip-hop dance refers to street style. It has enormous movements involved like popping and locking. It is generally performed on hip hop music. It helps us to burn calories majorly of our hips and waist. This dance helps to tone your abs. One-hour dance can burn approximately 200 calories.
2. Zumba: It is one of the best ways to lose weight. It is a combination of hip hop, salsa and various other forms. It helps you align your arms legs and entire body in a proper way. Doing Zumba daily will help you lose weight effectively.
3. Belly dance: This is something we all enjoy watching right? Then why not try it? This form of dance helps us tone our hips and abs. Moving our belly and bottom helps us burn calories in a very effective way. Though it is a slow process it is too helpful.
4. Freestyle: Well this is one of the easiest dance forms where in one can move freely without any strict requirement of following a step. This dance is easy to perform and makes your body flexible. It can be performed by each and every individual as there is no strict compliance.
5. Salsa: This form of dance is usually seen everywhere. To be more precise it focuses on toning of the complete body and helps in strengthening the muscles. How we carry ourselves while doing this dance is of extreme importance. One can burn calories and loose weight faster if done in the right way.
6. Pole dance: Yes, you’ve read it right. It’s a dance that helps you shape your body to perfection. Yes, it is not much preferred by all, but it is one such dance that can strengthen your muscles and help you lose weight. If you practice pole dance, it is equivalent to going gym. Rotating on the pole and climbing helps you exercise.
7. Aerobics: This is one of the renowned dance forms. It is nothing but a physical dance form which is performed along with stretching. It can be performed on any music beat and helps you in cardiovascular fitness. This form is the best practice to stay fit and healthy.
8. Jazz: This is one of the amazing and we’ll known dance form which also combines few yoga forms which are helpful in exercising. It keeps your body healthy. This form of dance can help you burn calories using dumbbells. If practiced it can help you get rid of 500 to 550 calories at once.
If you love dancing, please pursue it each day because it is a very good exercise for your body and will keep you fit and healthy.