Nova Scotia PNP Without Job Offer
Nova Scotia is a prime province in Canada that attracts thousands of immigrants from the different corners of the world to come and settle down. With countless amazing infrastructure and professional opportunities, this province offers a high standard of living to its residents. However, the entry requirements and job offer conditions are the biggest hurdles in the pathway of many dreamers. To help those people realize their dreams, there are many Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) including Nova Scotia PNP without a job offer available. If you are planning to move to this beautiful province, you can apply to this program.
Let us find out how you can apply to this program or is it possible for you to do so.
How to Apply to Nova Scotia PNP Without Job Offer?
This program invites the nominations under various streams that include Skilled Worker Stream, International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream, Nova Scotia Experience – Express Entry Stream, and so on. But, when it comes to the nomination without any job offer in hand, the only keystream is the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry – Category B.
What is Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry – Category B?
This particular stream has been introduced to invite nominations of the applicants who are skilled enough to get a job in the local market and want to make Nova Scotia as their new permanent home. The Category B of Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry, on the other hand, has been designed for those who have some work experience in any ‘Opportunity Occupation’. Depending on the current status, this category can be opened and closed throughout the year. The list of ‘Opportunity Occupation’ has been given below:
- Financial Sales Representatives
- Social and Community Workers
- Paralegal and Related Jobs
- College and Other Vocational Instructors
- Civil Engineering
- Financial Officers
- Financial Accountants and Auditors
- Accountants and Clerks
- Administrative Assistances
- Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations Professionals
- Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
- Information Systems Consultants and Analysts
- Computer Network Technicians
- User Support Technicians
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Psychiatric Nurses
Eligibility Criteria to Apply in Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry – Category B
If you are applying to this category, you will get the nomination for Canada PR even without any job offer. However, you will need to meet the certain entry requirements that include:
- Online profile creation on the Express Entry System of the Canadian government
- 67 points based on the age, educational background, work experience, language proficiency, etc. in the Federal Skilled Worker Stream
- 1-year of experience in one of the ‘Opportunity Occupations’ of the province
- Canadian high school credentials or other equivalents to the same
- Canadian Language Benchmark score should not be less than 7.0
- Evidence of sufficient financial and financial resources
How to Apply for the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry – Category B?
If you want to apply in the Nova Scotia PNP without a job offer under the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry – Category B, then first and foremost, you will need to browse through the official website or the federal express entry system to register yourself. While creating your profile, select ‘Nova Scotia’ as your preferred province.
Afterward, check your eligibility and collect all the necessary documents to apply with ease. If you have any confusion or you are clueless about the process, you can contact MapleCan Visas – the best immigration consultant in Dubai